These are some of the Bands and Artists which Custom Music Transcription is working with currently or has worked with in the past:
- The Martin Taylor Online Guitar School – http://artistworks.com/guitar-lessons-martin-taylor
- Ken Carlson at Country Guitar Chops http://www.countryguitarchops.com/
- Blues Guitar Institute – Step-by-Step acoustic blues lessons to help you play better blues. https://www.bluesguitarinstitute.com/
- The Guthrie Trapp Online Guitar School – http://artistworks.com/electric-country-guitar-lessons-guthrie-trapp
- Brent Mason – Band-in-a-Box Artist – http://www.pgmusic.com/realtracks.artists.php?a=17&os=win&sortby=name
- The Dave Stryker Online Guitar School — http://artistworks.com/jazz-guitar-lessons-dave-stryker
- Jared Priest — www.kalamazooguitarlessons.com
- I am currently doing the transcriptions for B&G guitars — check them out here.
- I do all the transcribing for Shutup and Play Guitar Tutorials
- Pete Lesperance – guitarist for Harem Scarem – http://www.petelesperance.com/
- The Talisman A Cappella Choir from Stanford University – http://www.stanfordtalisman.com/
- The BeckRidge Chorale – http://beckridgechorale.org/
I was fortunate to work with Dr. Ross Martin and his musical “Miss Isabella Rainsong and Her Traveling Companion“.
- Looking for a great selection of Classical and Flamenco Guitars? — Classic Guitars is the place.